Terms & Conditions of Stay
By staying at Saujana Janda Baik, I agree to abide by the following Terms of Service (last updated 14 Dec 2012):
1. I understand that Saujana Janda Baik is a 100% Halal Premise - as such I will not bring in or consume non-halal food and beverages like pork and alcoholic drinks within Saujana Janda Baik.
2. I will not bring any pets.
3. I will not do any cooking with direct-fire inside the Guest Houses under any circumstances whatsoever.
4. I will abide by the maximum number of occupancy per Guest House as stated above and that the Management reserves the right to revoke my stay and/or charge additional surcharges should the number of guests per Guest House exceed the permitted maximum.
5. I understand that guests who are found to disregard the four conditions above may be evicted with immediate effect and without any refunds or compensation whatsoever.
6. I understand that the Management has taken the necessary steps to ensure that my stay is as safe as possible, and agree to not hold the Management responsible for any death, damages, accidents, or loss that occur to me and/or my companions during my and/or our stay at Saujana Janda Baik.
7. I will be charged RM200 PER Guest House if I check-out beyond the Check-Out Time (12PM Noon).
8. I will be charged a minimum of RM50 PER item for any damaged or lost items, payable in cash to Encik Ramaly during my stay.